Getter Done Gals

LOVE AMERICA

Monday, October 22, 2018

EQUAL UNDER THE LAW

Equal Under The Law 


Note to those who think you're more special than I: You're not! 
When you whine, "President Trump will take away my rights," please know that you're declaring you've obtained rights I never had, nor expect. 
I believe my plain ol' boring white skin, female gender is just as damn special as your whatever! 
Being "equal under the law," is good enough for me. 
You Planned Parenthood murder baby in-utero groupies bitch, "Trump wants to take away our reproductive rights." What?
Murdering babies in-utero is not a right and is the opposite of "reproduction."
Hell's bells you stupid gals. Planned Parenthood isn't included in Federal's enumerated powers. If you took as much time studying our U.S. Constitution as you do making pussy hats, you'd know this.
If you claim not to receive government funding, why do you protest against me?
You scream "stay out of my vagina," while ordering me to pay for your vagina's travels.
I don't want to know anything about your vagina - or penis's activities!

It's rude, crude, cold and callous of you to believe your sex exhibitions trump our rights to protect our children from such.
Your hate of me is born out of your thinking your women have the right to take away the rights of this woman. You don't.
Summary: We're all "equal under the law." 

Even YOU, you stupid little pussy.

Peace and love,

Roni 

No comments: